Site Manager | Fulltime | Pilbara
Job no: 543065
Location: WA Regional
- Fantastic career opportunities within the world's largest catering company
- Great team environment
- Attractive salary and benefits
From oil rigs to goldmines and everything in between; we deliver hospitality services in some of Australia's most beautiful but least hospitable locations. We thrive on the challenge of getting the seemingly impossible done… and doing it safely!
Your can-do attitude, safety focus and passion for great food and service will be rewarded with excellent benefits and conditions. A variety of work locations and rosters are just the beginning. Talented and motivated team members can expect their careers to flourish with ESS, one of the world's most recognised remote support services brands.
ESS Support Services Worldwide, part of Compass Group PLC, provide catering and associated services to the mining and construction industries. We currently have opportunities for experienced Site Managers to join our team on a FIFO 2 week on, 1 week off roster in the Pilbara. You will work with our professional dining room and housekeeping teams who strive to create a working environment that provides job satisfaction and creates opportunities for advancement.
- Previous experience managing a large site with knowledge of both hospitality and housekeeping functions
- Exceptional communication and relationship building abilities
- Maintain a positive team culture
- Experience with financial reporting and be commercial and contract focused
- Demonstrated background of delivering profitable business results
- Ability to drive stakeholder engagement and deliver superior service levels
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation, problem solving and decision-making skills whilst thinking on your feet
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety, a strong commitment to safety to ensure targets are safely achieved
- Sound Knowledge of HACCP
Our people are our most asset. That is why you will see we place great importance on being an employer of choice. Your can-do attitude, safety focus and passion for great food and service will be rewarded with excellent benefits and conditions including:
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Career opportunities including internal transfers
- Ongoing training and development
- Great team environment
- Company uniforms
- Recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days
This is a fast paced, high energy role, so if you are looking for a new challenge, this is the position for you.
Join a team that shares your commitment to quality, safety, teamwork and "can-do safely". Click apply now!
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Email a friend