Compass Group is the world's leading foodservice company providing food and support services to clients and customers in the workplace, at schools and colleges, in hospitals, at leisure and in defence, offshore and remote locations.
Compass Group is an organisation that's proud of its great people. We believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent and offer many diverse opportunities for career advancement. Recognised as an employer of choice we also have an attractive benefits program including a competitive salary and incentive scheme, recognition programs including service and safety awards, team event days and company discounts.
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Payroll Officer to join our team. Reporting to the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for running the end to end payroll process including:
- Maintaining employee records
- Processing payrolls in accordance with employee contracts
- Reconciliations including leave accruals and back pays
- Providing employee helpdesk support
Ideally we’re looking for:
- 7-10 years senior or team lead experience essential
- PayGlobal experience preferable
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Ability to work to strict timeframes
- High degree of accuracy
- Solid grasp of mathematics
- Excellent communication skills
If you are a team player with a "can-do" attitude we would like to hear from you.