Full Time | Site Administrator/Utility | Goldfields WA
Job no: 545851
Location: WA Regional
We are currently seeking a Full Time experienced Site Administrator/Utility to join us on one of our Goldfields Projects. This role offers a 2:1 FIFO contract working with our ESS team.
To succeed you'll need to have gained solid FIFO experience in a similar role. You'll need resilience, flexibility and adaptability as well as the capacity to communicate both strongly and clearly.
More about the role:
- Room allocation and assistance, including cycle accommodation, night shift, and late check-outs
- Manage flight bookings and requirements
- Assist with mobilisation requests
- Liaise with the Recruitment team
- Effectively assist with roster modifications
- Assist site issues that the Client may have such as laundry and cleaning noise, security, emergencies and after-hours changes
- Advise and support in Client site visitor approval and booking process
- Conduct inductions
- Promote and maintain a safe work environment
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- 1 years Site Administration experience is a must!
- Basic understanding of financial principles
- Experience with SAMS, Workflow, SAP and Payglobal is highly regarded
- Analytical ability to streamline systems and processes
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety
- High-Order organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to schedule and plan work
- Certificate III Business Administration desirable not essential
Working on a world-class project, this is a challenging but rewarding role. If you have what it takes to make a success of this great career opportunity, then we'd like to hear from you.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Email a friend